Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moving Forward


So I've been thinking of my future plans and where I want to go in life. I always ask myself "am I happy?" and "am I happy here?" Sadly the answer is usually "no" and then I shrug my shoulders and go about my day. One question that I do ask myself and know the answer to is "where would I like to end up and eventually settle" and my honest answer is Seattle. I try to avoid telling people this because they may try to talk down this awesome city but when people ask "why Seattle?" I then ask "why not?" I'm a fan of the west coast and what it has to offer but then again when you move towards the North West you have more precipitation than that of the South West. I personally like having 4 seasons and enjoy precipitation. Although I've never been to Seattle, I can already tell you that I'm going to love it "How?" (one may ask). Well, I know myself and know what I like and dislike. I enjoy an awesome scenery as well as the city life. I was told from one of my good friends that Seattle is kinda like San Francisco (awesome city) but slower. He couldn't have put that description into better words for the city to totally win me over! I enjoy the city life and city night life that is surrounded by down to earth people and if I just so happen to get bored one day, well then I can drive out of the city and enjoy the outdoors. People say that it's raining all the time (I enjoy the rain), it's gloomy (I'm not that much of a fan of the sun), and that people out there are depressed (that's because their losers and need to take control of their life). I plan on visiting Seattle end of May to get a feel for the city and browse the streets on possible residing area's.

No comments:

Post a Comment