Saturday, April 24, 2010

Track Bikes


As you can see my addiction to track bikes is a little insane but if your anything like me, you like to have options. I'm not one to argue ones style, regardless if it's not my "style", I'll support your decisions and tell you to "do what you do!". I just recently finished up two of my track bikes (09 Cinelli Vigorelli & 07 FTP), which I can proudly say that this is the end of my track addiction! Now it's time to plan a new road build. I've actually made my decision on which route I'm going to go as far as building a new race bike and then a training bike, which one will come first (I still have yet to decide)? I'm looking into building a TIME RXR ULTEAM and a Moots Vamoots RSL. More than likely the Moots will come first because I've been looking forward to building a bike with a BB30 setup, and since the TIME RXR isn't available with a BB30, I'll be building up the Vamoots first. I just need to pay off my cc's first!

No comments:

Post a Comment