Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do you feel it in your fingers?


or do you feel it in your toes? Do you feel Christmas is all around you and will the feeling grow? Is this the only time of the year we all rack up credit card debt? I know for me it is! I feel that every time I buy a gift for someone, I have to buy a gift for myself! One reason being is that (don't hate me for this) I really can't count on too many people buying me things that make me truly happy! The one person I can always count on is myself (sorry)! reason being is that people think that I'm a hard person to shop for and they fear that whatever they buy me, I would hate it or not be as pleased with it. Of course it's easy just to ask a person, hey what do you want? but the best is when someone can buy you or make you something that lights you up when first open your gift then you know they went above and beyond of what you've originally expected out of your present. Unfortunately I really don't expect people to buy me gifts because they know that I'm high maintenance and the things I like come at a price! The things I ask for rarely come and if or when they do, I now have to compete with myself (because I hinted at an awesome gift for myself) in buying a better gift than what I thought of for myself but for whomever bought the gift for me (make sense?). Unfortunately this year is going to be a tough one because I'm broke (mainly because I'm paying "rent") and all the gifts I'm buying are going to have a lot of thought into it and at a budget...for the ones that will be receiving a gift from me let me say that "I'm sorry and I'll try harder next year!" lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment