Tuesday, December 22, 2009

return of the space jam


I for one am not a fan of retro's and especially re-retro's of Jordan sneakers but if done right (staying within the original colorways) I will make the exception. Early this year it was rumored that the Jordan XI Space Jams were going to be re-retro'd and a possible release date was stated. They (Jordan Brand) had stated that the original release date was for November 23rd but then was pushed back to December 24th. The 24th is drawing near (2 days) and I am personally not a big fan of the patent leather design on the 11's due to nasty crease marks that can come during wear. I have debated on purchasing these or save my money and collect the Jordan IV's that are set to release next month. My main reason for considering buying these is that they stayed true to the original colorway and that the movie had a positive influence on me. What are your thoughts on the shoe and the movie?
FYI:
St.Alfred will release these the 23rd midnight as well as finish line online and possibly eastbay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment