Thursday, April 21, 2011

Indio 2011


So I've recently just returned from Indio, California for the Coachella Music Festival with my girlfriend. For those of you that did not have a chance to make it out this year, there's always next year! This years bands were simply amazing! Arcade Fire was the most impressive band there followed by the Tallest Man on Earth, Jimmy Eat World, Good Old War, The Morning Benders, Freelance Whales & Foster The People. An amazing 95 degrees average for all 3 days with a awesome sunset to conclude the festival. The only downside to the festival was the outrageously priced and not soo very tasty vegan food to select from. The festival did have a amazing strawberry lemonade which we had unfortunately purchased about 4-5 of these at $7 each! These guys do make a killing being a food vendor and charging outrageous prices but hey, people have to eat right? We didn't get to watch the whole set to many bands besides the main headliners because many bands and artists did happen to overlap on set times. I'm glad to have gone this year as this lineup was just if not more amazing as the last time I had went in 2006. Tickets were sold out in a record time of 124 hours! None of this could have been possible without the help of my best friend Corteezy and my girlfriend Jackie, I just want to say THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment