Tuesday, November 10, 2009

momma's chocolate cake....


I've been trying to post something new every day but unfortunately I was basically stuck yesterday trying to find a new template/theme for this blog that would eventually go with my title. I think I picked a good one! Let me know what you think... Well, today is November 10th and it's officially my momma's birthday! Looks like this year we'll have a nice evening out at Bob Chins Restaurant (EXPENSIVO!). I've got a lot of running around to do today. Hopefully they have chocolate cake to serve at the restaurant so that momma can finish her night off with a sweet tooth. On a side note, it's been relatively 2 1/2 years since my release from the Marines and today is also the Marine Corps birthday so to all my fellow Devil Dog's, happy birthday and Semper Fi (no moto)!

1 comment: