Saturday, November 7, 2009

my delicious chocolate cake nightmare!


I woke up today with a sudden ache in my head and belly. Was the nauseating pain caused from my escalating "Chocolate Cake Nightmare"? My nightmares consist of principles that only matter to me and that of no one else. I had a dream that I was in a hall way and on one end of the hall there was a brand new set of Kaws Nike AM90's (thinking to myself "How did my pair end up here?") and as I turned around, I saw a beat and used set of Kaws Nike AM90 Currents at the other end. As I walked over and picked up the beat old pair of Kaws AM90 Currents (black), I said "these can't be mine, they're not even my size" As I turned to walk to the other side of the hallway, my sister appears and tells me that she sold my brand new pair of Kaws AM90 currents for $60 Dollars to help pay for her Chocolate Cakes and she found a cheap & beat AM90 Currents to replace the ones she took and sold from me. I yelled and told her that she sold a $500 dollar pair of sneakers for $60 and for what? so that she can pay a bill? why would anyone take, let alone steal something and sell it for less than what it's worth? I yelled "FML"! then I woke up got dressed, went to work, and started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment