Wednesday, November 11, 2009

new goodies!


Yesterday I dropped by the job (bike shop) and picked up my new Park Tools TS2.2 wheel truing stand. I have also ordered some of the necessary accessories needed to start building and maintaining my wheels. I look forward to learning and practicing wheel truing because I find it to be somewhat of a challenge and a quite interesting experience. I've seen many people try but fail to be a decent wheel truer but I'm looking to be an awesome one! Hopefully with some good reading and practice I'll get there. If anyone needs some minor wheel truing or for a lack of better words, if anyone trust's me enough to true their wheel for some practice let me know! But before I can get everything set up (my work station) I'll need to buy a work bench (Pedros Workbench, the david don't judge me!). Once I have everything, I'll post some pictures of my workstation!

No comments:

Post a Comment