Thursday, November 12, 2009

my last track bike.. I swear!


So today I've decided I will be buying myself an early Christmas present (not really because it'll take a month to get here) because it's all I can think about. I've been pondering this idea for quite sometime now. As I was building up my last tarck bike I was ruffling around in my parts bin and thought to myself "I have enough parts here for another track bike but all I need is a frame, hmmmmm...". Well today I've officially decided that I will be buying the Cinelli x Mash frame. As much as I hate paying retail for anything bike related, I guess I'll make an exception because I'll pretty much have majority of the parts ready to go onto the bike. I'm looking to build this bike pretty similar to how Mash had showcased it, from the Profile Cobra wing base bar down to the H+Son wheel set. I'll try to stay true to it's intended purpose and it's original setup because I'm tired of seeing this frame built up with retarded risers and basically cheap parts. Like I always say and always live by "If your going to do it, do it RIGHT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment