Thursday, November 19, 2009

there will be redrum.....


not literally, jeez. What I mean is that I have ordered my last track bike (frame only) and I'm sorry to report that it is not a Cinelli x Mash frame and for this, I sincerely apologize to all my fans (j/k). I am having thoughts of how I am going to be building this frame and I'd like to finish is before Christmas. The theme of my bike will be "Murder" as in I will be building up this bike all blacked out with minimal red accents (top headset cup). I have to be careful when executing this theme because the slightest detail like a silver chain can throw it off! It will be a "Chocolate Cake Nightmare before Christmas" my Christmas present to myself! I look forward to this build because this will be my last track bike build! To all of those who know what frame I'm building, HUSH! but for those that don't, I say "Wait for it......................................"

No comments:

Post a Comment