Sunday, November 8, 2009

my chocolate cake delight!


Today I went home to see momma and celebrate her birthday. As we celebrated and sang the dreadful "Happy Birthday" song I began to remember that, while I was here I needed to find a pair of sneakers that I couldn't seem to find in my closet back at my pad so I started to wander off to my room to see if they were there. I was looking for a pink sb box labled "T-19" but couldn't find it anywhere in my waste stash of shoe boxes. As I looked up and turned toward my bed, a very large box caught my eye which was sitting and over shadowing my old nightstand. I eyeballed the lettering on the box which was in crisscross manner that read "C.O.A.R.S.E". My heart pounded and a sense of adrenaline rush hit my system, not only was it my mom's birthday but it felt like it was mine as well. My long awaited chocolate cake delight was here! #85 of 100 pieces ever produced of the HKG Jaws "Pain Edition" was sitting on my old nightstand. I'm pretty excited as this will compliment my Paws "Pain Edition" which is the archenemy to the Jaws. My only task now is, how will I display this in a manner that won't draw too much attention to it that it outshines everything else in my room?
Welcome to my Chocolate Cake Delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment